Hurry and apply for a customer service job in the United Bank for Africa Plc. The deadline is March 31, 2017. The opportunity is for a permanent employment and it’s most suitable for people who reside in the following locations: Ilorin West, Kwara, Nigeria; Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria; Osogbo, Osun, Nigeria; Ibadan South-West, Oyo, Nigeria.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
In 2005, UBA was born through one of the biggest mergers on the African continent. capital markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From the merger UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the acclaimed leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.
UBA is a publicly quoted company listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and has a well-diversified shareholder base.
Job Functions – Banking,Operations
Industries – Banking / Finance & Investment
• Minimum Educational level – Diploma (OND/HND) in any social science or Art related discipline.
• Prerequisite -Customer service experience Sales knowledge, skill & experience
Age – 27 years
Role and Responsibilities
1. Ensure proper documentation for all new and existing accounts.
2. Ensure timely opening of new accounts on the system.
3. Engage customers to cross sell bank products and services
4. Support branch sales and service team.
5. Process customer’s account opening, transfer, and closure request.
6. Sale to prospective customers UBA’s E-banking products (U-Direct, U-Mobile, U-Pay, Prepaid cards,
Debit cards), enroll new customers, and resolve related issues.
7. Increase product sales, and customer loyalty by maintaining good client relationship.
8. Branch General Ledger (GL) proofing.
9. Cheque book issuance and maintenance.
• Excellent customer service orientation
• High level of integrity
• Good verbal & written communication skills
• Selling skills
• Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
• Paying attention to details
• Good interpersonal skills
• Fast and error-free processing
• Strong problem resolution skills
• Sound knowledge of Banking products and
• Good understanding of the operational,
credit and regulatory risks facing the
See more at: http://uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/11838#sthash.5q0e7lTy.dpuf