Our world has become a digital planet where people; find true love, buy and sell products, make new friends, source clients e.t.c. The influence of digital marketing cannot be over-stressed.
Today, different online platforms have been used to improve and promote sales. This means social media has become a veritable tool for marketing.
However, due to some complexities, many businesses are finding it difficult to key into using social platforms to improve their sales. This article explains the best ways of becoming social media- friendly and making it a business as well:
- The perfect timing for posting your contents: As a business developer, consistency will do you better than harm. Instagram users are always active, so constant posting will make everyone that comes online to see your post. Or you can take records of your post viewership, the likes you got on each post at a particular time. With that, you can be able to know when your post is more engaging.
- Adapt the use of hashtags (#): Hashtags have become relevant in media post. However, it’s more effective to use hashtags that correspond with your product and services. For instance, if your services are about content development and publishing, you can use something like #contentpublishing as your keyword and most importantly, avoid excessive use of hashtags for your post so it doesn’t look childish. Keep it professional.
- Post quality pictures, videos: It is advisable to take or create high-quality images of your product. People are often attracted to flashy things, so it is important that you avoid a blurry image. Check the positioning of the image, the background and every other thing that can make the image simple and attractive to your viewers. However, you don’t need to go and buy HD camera, you can take the picture with your Smartphone, provided the image quality is good.
- Post short, interesting videos: In Nigeria today, people are often attracted by what they see. In other words, short videos will help market your product because the more videos you post, the more clicks you get. Avoid posting long videos; most people don’t have enough megabytes/data to waste on your video. Post videos of 10 to 40 seconds duration.
- Editing is key: Along taking high-quality pictures, it is relevant to add captivating designs, filters or effects that increase the quality of a typical nice image or video to a more professional one. A lot of editing apps have been developed for the purpose of professionalism- to increase picture and video quality through editing. They come with easy instructions and are not time-consuming, such as; FaceTune, VivaVideo, VSCO CAM e.t.c.
For more tips, please other articles such as this one. If this is rather small compared to what you were expecting.
If you found this article helpful please like, share, comment and subscribe for more information and updates.