The internet is flooded with many articles on why you need a career rethink. The importance placed on the issue of career rethink is evident by the circle of thought leaders such as Harvard Business Review and Forbes who are talking about it. While the internet may be washed with many write ups about the need to rethink careers, not much is being said about the how.
If you google ‘how to rethink your career’, your search will give you results on why you need a rethink or how to know you need a rethink, not how to rethink your career and make the desired changes. Ironical, isn’t it? In the face of more information on why we need a career rethink, one would have expected that we would have as much information or even more on how to have a rethink. Even the few that are talking about the know how aren’t visible. This shows that many are aware of the need to rethink, but not as many know how.
For many of us, the question in our hearts goes beyond why we need a career rethink to the more pressing need of knowing how to begin the rethink in addressing the career concerns we have and see through a process of career change that helps us to have a meaningful and purposeful career. We know there is a gap but we are yet to grasp how to close it.
This is the primary focus of the career rethink conference 2017 and it is just the beginning of a conversation that helps us not only know how to have a rethink but to guide us through the process of implementing the changes we desire in our career.
Apart from registering to have access to speakers who will be telling us how to have a career rethink around the selected topics, participants also have access to resources after the conference that will help them take forward the journey towards a purposeful and meaningful career. This is one of the major benefits of the Career Rethink Conference and I want to encourage you to book your space now using this link – http://thecareeredge.biz/CRC2017/#register
Being a free online conference, we can only accommodate a limited number of participants.
Book your space now to join these speakers as we begin the conversation of having a meaningful and purposeful career;
– Jimi Tewe – The Realities of Transitioning from Paid Employment to Self-Employment; How to Take a Successful Leap
– Muyiwa Olulaja – Taking Guesswork out of Job Search: The Science of Getting Employed
– Shayo Imologome – The Future of Work and Digital Revolution; Implication for Individual Career Development.
– Dr Kemi Adewumi – How to Rescue Yourself from Workplace Bullying
– Oshiomha Irumhekha – How to Break Career Stagnancy, a Quest for Self- Progression
– Akindele Afolabi – How to Reinvent your career in a Changing World: A business Model Approach to Career Development
Register now and I look forward to your participation.
Below is the schedule of the Career rethink Conference 2017.