RMD Productions Limited is looking for actors to star alongside Richard Mofe-Damijo in a brand new TV series. Please keep in mind that the audition is NOT ONLY for those who have acting experiences but is also open to new talents.
If you have what it takes to be on the show, follow the guidelines below to create your audition video, then click the Begin Registration button to complete the Audition Registration Form. Remember to copy your audition video link into the space provided on the form.
HOW TO AUDITION
1) Select one of the characters below, view/download the script and Character Bible.
2) Create a 90 seconds audition video. In 30 seconds tell us your name, age and place of residence and in 60 seconds reenact your chosen script.
3) Click on Begin Registration, follow the instructions.
Keep Scrolling Down!
HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR VIDEO AUDITION TO YOUTUBE
1. With a Gmail Account log on to YouTube, follow the registration process to create a YouTube account if you don’t have any.
2. At the top right corner beside your profile picture, you will find an upload button, click on it and follow the upload process.
3. Be sure to set your video privacy settings to “Unlisted” so your video can only be viewed by those who have the direct link. Do not mark your video as “Private”, or we will not be able to view your audition.
HOW TO LABEL YOUR VIDEO FILES
- Your video must be in a youtube supported format
- Ensure the place you are recording at has enough natural light.
- Ensure you do not shoot at places with loud or interfering background noise
- Avoid sending in shaky or blurry videos
- You must fall within your chosen character’s age range (by real age or physical appearance).
- You must have a flexible schedule to accommodate rehearsals and shoots.
- You must be fluent in English.
- You must have no criminal record.
- You must be open and available to travel.
After you have created your video and uploaded your audition to YouTube, click below to fill out the Audition Registration Form and attach your YouTube link in the space provided on the form.