- Awareness and understanding of the Group’s business strategy and model appropriate to the role:
- Migrate customers to the remote channels through Online Activation
- Manage, Handle and Record customers complaints
- Oversight of Queue management and BANKING HALL LOOK AND FEEL
- Oversight of marketing collateral and positioning
- Deliver communication on product and channels to customers in an effective and efficient manner
- Cross-sell bank products/channels to existing customers
- Evaluate customer’s needs and provide high level, accurate information and advice on products and channels.
- Support acquisition and growth of customer base through referals
- Custodian of the following banking instruments: cards, cheque books, frontline registers
- Recommend processes and service improvements, based on customer feedback and observations to the head of frontline effectiveness and at the VoF forum(quarterly)
Regulatory & Business Conduct:
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the group’s values and code of coduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business comnduct across Standard Chartered Bank.This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit and all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Nigeria Retail Banking Unit to achieve the outcomes set out in the BANK’S CONDUCT PRINCIPLES:(fAIR Outcomes for cleints; effective operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention ; the Right Environment)
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Local Regulator: CBN