Standard Chartered Bank is currently recruiting for Branch Sales & Service Executives and Officer/Analyst in Lagos. Application for both positions closes Friday June 30, 2017.
Candidates for Branch Sales & Service Executives need to hold Bachelor’s Degree with between 1 and 3 years experience, while those for Officer/Analyst need to hold Bachelor’s Degree with 2 to 4 years experience.
Job Description for Branch Sales & Service Executves
Job Description for Officer/Analyst
- Raising clearing entries on a daily basis.
- Authorization of clearing entries on eBBS/Ezeepay/Marcis
- Reconciling all clearing accounts on a daily basis.
- Perform signature verification on all inward clearing cheques.
- Liaises with relevant parties (e.g. corporate relationship managers, branch managers) to obtain approvals for transactions to be processed.
- Provide input/feedback/ideas in order to make improvement to processes and procedure within clearing processing unit.
- Transmission and retrieval of transmission data.
- Perform the role of Responsible Person for the clearing unit.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the clearing supervisor / unit manager.
- Assist ITO to create and maintain a compliance culture through sample testing of compliance monitoring undertaken by the compliance representatives, training, undertaking periodic compliance risk focused self assessments, generating accurate and timely reports, handles queries to operational compliance, updates compliance monitoring plan and new matrices, and assess regulatory risks and ensure that controls exist to mitigate them.
- Assist the compliance function in communicating effectively internal policies/guidelines and regulatory requirements, proactively alerting compliance issues, implementing departmental operating instructions to ensure compliance with internal policies and external regulatory requirements and coordinate in regulatory inspections.
- Backup and provide support to clearing Supervisor/Clearing manager.
Click here to apply.