Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Standard Chartered Bank is recruiting Corporate Affairs Officer who will work from Lagos. The deadline for application is November 2, 2017.
|Job Title||Corporate Affairs Officer – FTW|
|Organisation||Standard Chartered Bank|
|Experience||2 – 4 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Thursday, 02 November 2017|
- Working with the CA Manager, to plan and implement an effective internal communications structure within the country
- Ensure consistencies of internal messages are aligned to those of Group and Region.
- Innovatively drive staff engagement to Country’s Bridge Homepage
- Ensure country’s high profiling within the global network
- Review agency communications and provide content direction for Social Media platforms and ensure content is engaging and best suited for target audience
- Creatively drive social media content internally for staff engagement
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with CA Manager to ensure that the Country’s internal communication programmes are well implemented.
- Support the implementation of Country’s Sustainability and Community Engagement programs
- Support the Banks Corporate Gifts request exercise
- Ensure that Country level messages and brand profiling are consistent and standardised to that of Group’s.
- Ensure a high quality of work is maintained at all times.
- Maintain good relations with external parties.
- Management of HCABM schedule
- General administrative duties
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-3 years of experience in Corporate Communication
- An excellent command of the English, both written and verbal
- High energy level, strong sense of teamwork and a ‘can do ‘ attitude
- The ability to combine strategic perspective with the need to act quickly when the situation demands
- The ability to prioritise work and deliver high quality output to tight deadlines
- Has strong inter-personal and stakeholder management skills (internal and external stakeholders)
- Resourceful, teachable and creative.
- Strong decision-making skills with the ability to identify potential risks and escalate where necessary
- Sensitive to changing environments and the ability to react and pro-act quickly to defend the Bank’s position and reputation
- Ability to know when to push back on requests not related to job description while providing guidance to appropriate solution providers
- Ability to know when to push the right buttons in delicate situations and to manage expectations of key stakeholders through creative suggestions
Click here to apply
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.