Stanbic IBTC Bank PLC is recruiting Head, E-Business IT in Lagos. the right candidate is expected to hold at least a bachelor’s degree and have 12-14 years relevant experience. Application deadline is June 30, 2017.
Group Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
Responsible for ensuring robust, efficient eChannels platforms for business operations. This includes:
- Cards Solutions support e.g. Visa/Master/Verve
- Finacle Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking and USSD support
- Administration and support of e-Payment solutions e.g. PayDirect, WebPay, BankCollect, eTransact, LASG EBS-RSM payment systems.
- Responsible for strategy, planning, project delivery, operation and management of information technology function for Personal & Business Banking in Nigeria.
- Ensure alignment of IT strategy with short and long-term business goals.
- Manage and lead teams of technical staff, managing and supporting multi-systems, utilising technology that is optimized for the Bank
- Manage and oversee project implementation within budget and set time frames
- Operation Implementation & support of core banking, peripheral, electronic channels and specialized applications
- Technology enablement of users, branches, head office campuses, CCC, ATMs and other electronic delivery channels
- Minimise revenue leakage through automation of manual processes
- Satisfactory Audit Ratings.
- Manage direct reports on career development, training and other human resources related issues to ensure appropriate skills and knowledge transfer.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- University degree in IT or Computer science. IT professional certification/qualification required.
- Minimum of 12 years or more post qualification experience in information technology with at least 5 years’ experience in senior IT management functions
- IT Operations
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of various IT systems and related configurations as applied within a specified business environment.
- Technical Analysis-Knowledge and ability to analyse the design and application of software on one or more platforms and provide recommendation for addressing errors and to promote system enhancement.
- Possesses a deep and broad knowledge base in fundamental IT technical skill sets. Stays informed on emerging trends.