The Energy Management Country Division Lead is responsible for the development and maximization of the division’s market share in Nigeria. He/ She represents Siemens in all strategic sales activities and acts as an interface between key customers and the Siemens organization. He/ She implements strategic business activities, decisions and guidelines and ensures development and implementation of the regional strategy for Energy Management Division in Nigeria.
|Job Title||Country Business Unit Lead – Energy Management|
|Experience||10 – 15 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Monday, 31 July 2017|
Responsibilities of the Role?
- Develop, maintain and enhance customer relations at an Executive level
- Source new business opportunities and new customers with the aim of gaining majority market share
- Liaison with and contact prospects, customers, suppliers and other partners at decision-making level.
- Promote Siemens products with Customers through technical symposiums.
- Drives Executive Relations Programs (ERP)
- Builds on a formal and informal network to develop sustainable relationships with appropriate key customer decision makersStrategy
- Formulate, influence and implement strategies to monopolize relevant markets
- Analyses the T&D market to develop requisite business targets and strategy that address identified opportunities, issues, needs, processes and business drivers
- Keep up to date with local and global market trends, customer needs and future requirements, etc.
- Ensure that a detailed and sustainable sales strategy exists and is implemented into the division
- Derive strategic direction for the business and set suitable goals to achieve this strategy
- Participation in the identification of market potential and definition of innovative strategies
- Adaptation of business process (short/medium/long-term) in line with the strategic goals of the Division
- Responsible for strategic business planning and setting of appropriate budgets
- Accountable for profit and loss within the division
- Maintains forecast integrity and prepares management reports
- Financial responsibility for ongoing comparison of objectives and their achievement, consistent use of steering actions to achieve the targets of respective cost center(s).
- Generation of budget targets based on market data, company infrastructure and business development in order to define and control measures
- Responsible for all people management activities, inclusive of mentoring, development and performance management with the aim of creating successful leaders within the Energy Management organization
- Selection, management, assessment and development of employees in the area of responsibility to ensure long-term target achievement with motivated staff.
- Responsible to ensure that the division is properly resourced with the right skills to fulfill business requirements
- Overall responsibility for ensuring effective Project Management delivery within the Division
- Assess and review status of projects with ultimate responsibility for project success
- Identification and defining of risk mitigation strategies by assessing current issues and potential risks and assist in implementing preventative/corrective measures
- Overall responsibility for compliance with statutory regulations within the Energy Management Division
- In particular responsible for due diligence in all business contracts in order to safeguard financial success and adherence to correct procedures.
- Compliance with Business Conduct Guidelines, circulars and policies
What do I need to Qualify?
- Bachelors degree in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering related course.
- Masters in Engineering/ Business/ Finance an advantage
- Good knowledge of the Nigeria powermarket, its structure, stakeholders and trends
- Minimum of 10 – 15 years related work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite… PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to speak and read German Language will be added advantage
- Analytical, creative, outside-the-box thinker with excellent presentation and writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills and intercultural sensitivity