- Monitor implementation of finance & accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of accounting records and transactions in the Financial accounting systems and in line with IFRS.
- Preparation of financial reports and interpretation of financial information to management.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Treasury management.
- Liaise with external auditors, tax consultants and industry regulators.
- Ensure internal control processes are working optimally.
- Participate in business decisions and provide financial solutions.
- Finance function oversight and performance management.
- Provide leadership to finance team members.
Qualifications & Requirements
- B.sc or HND in any discipline with a minimum of 6 years accounting experience.
- Certification from any recognized professional body (ICAN, ACCA, CFA) is compulsory.
- Proven experience as a finance manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong drive and ability to implement change in fast moving organizations.
- Proficiency in the use of ERP systems.
- Sound knowledge of IFRS.
- Good knowledge of Nigerian tax laws.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of privileged information and professionalism at all times.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Qualified and interested candidates are to send their CVs to email@example.com.
All entries should be sent in on or before 5pm, Monday 20th March, 2017.
Please note that applications submitted after the deadline will not be treated.