Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
MTN Nigeria is a leading telecommunications company in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is recruiting for full-time Account Partner – Strategic.
Job Title: Account Partner – Strategic
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
• To provide professional account management inputs to the creation and maintenance of Enterprise Solutions sales strategy and plan that will deliver shareholder value.
• To direct enterprise sales efforts for allocated corporate accounts within the framework of agreed account development plans which meet operational targets for revenues, profitability and customer satisfaction.
• Increase MTN market share by achieving set target through effective account management, acquisition of new accounts as well as development and maintenance of current accounts.
• Seek new clients and create more business opportunities daily, from existing clients so as to Increase company revenue.
• Carry full responsibility for the fulfillment of the sales process – from lead generation to bill delivery. Prepare weekly and monthly corporate sales status reports.
• Perform continuous analysis of the relevant industry, to identify new prospects or opportunities for the corporate sales department.
• Conduct research on potential customers and their disposable income using the data mining system.
• Prepare and present all sales (weekly and monthly), contractual documentation and status reports according to MTN quality standards.
• Manage virtual team to ensure log of all customer requests for service, queries and complaints, escalate and troubleshoot where necessary.
• Build an in-depth knowledge of the customers’ industry operating environment, business drivers, ambition, issues, problems and obstacles in order to develop and implement solutions to meet their strategic corporate needs
• Maintain excellent partnership-relationships with customers, up to C-level, based on trust and an in-depth understanding of the customers’ business
• Assist customers in understanding the value proposition and differentiation of the MTN data products and services.
• Ability to liaise with supervisors on discount issues Job Condition
• Normal MTNN working conditions
• May be required to work extended hours
• Open plan office Job Requirements
Requirements, Experience & Training
• First degree in any related discipline
• Fluent in English
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
• Experience working in a medium organization Training:
• Basic IP Networking, Internet and VPNs
• Internal conferences on telecommunications and consumer trends
• Sales Training • Key Account Management Training
• Relationship Management • Customer care/focus Minimum qualification
• BA, B.Ed, B.Eng, B.Sc, B.Tech or HND Education Requirements Bachelor’s Degree/HND Experience Requirements 3 year(s)
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.