Mastercard is the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
|Job Title||Manager, Implementation|
|Experience||2 – 4 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Monday, 31 July 2017|
- In a customer-facing environment, lead a cross-functional processing implementation project team of technical and non-technical electronic payment processing experts from both MasterCard and our customer in the Middle East and Africa Region
- Deliver standard through complex and large scales implementation activities ensuring quality and reliability of the implementations.
- Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
- Have you good knowledge about electronic payment and related processes such as authorization, clearing and settlement?
- Are you able to cope with a fast changing and ambiguous environment?
- Act as central point of contact for customers and/ or MasterCard customer representatives throughout processing implementation project end-to-end execution.
- Assess and document customer needs and according implementation impacts on customers’ and MasterCard’s core and non-core processing systems and platforms.
- Define scope, plan and drive customer processing implementation projects of new electronic payments processing business activities following the global project coordination methodology.
- Act as processing implementation advisor, to customers’ processing support staff. Provide guidance and consultancy to execute all necessary processing implementation activities
- Execute extensive and comprehensive initial end-to-end processing system impact analyses for multiple key customer processing implementation projects in parallel.
- Provide internal and customer training.
All About You
- Relevant experience in “Information Technology” system knowledge, with strong understanding of network technology, applications, and project management.
- Strong payment transaction processing and industry business principles knowledge.
- Strong understanding of MasterCard’s payment processing systems, formats and associated customer host interface testing services and principles.
- Ability to interact with the customer, Sr. and Executive management, including management reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to leverage these skills in a teaching environment
- Ability to deliver complex training to customers and internal partners (occasional travel in the region required)
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to drive change in a technical work environment
- Ability to lead matrixed organizations and cross functional teams
- Self-Starter and quick learner with ability to work independently
- Fluent in English is required
- Additional French, Arabic, and/or Portuguese is a strong asset
Click here to apply.