As Treasury Operations Manager you would be required to ensure the accurate accounting & administration of the tax and treasury matters & support the business with tax and treasury requirements. Effectively partner with Revenue Operations, Accounts Payable, Corporate Sales, Retail etc. to identify needs and develop solutions to improve financial and process performance and maintain relationships with key internal and external business partners.
|Job Title||Treasury Operations Manager|
|Experience||6 – 8 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Thursday, 31 August 2017|
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Forecast & monitor daily/weekly/monthly cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions through cash flow forecasts and financial modelling.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies at all our hubs and Third-Party Logistics partners.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes for all types of payments and collections, including new support for new initiatives.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Filing of Tax returns and ensuring that all tax liabilities (VAT, WHT, PAYE, CIT) are processed and remitted timely.
- Continuously review developments/changes in tax policies ensuring that such information is effectively communicated and with appropriate actions taken
- Monthly review of the group’s financial results from a tax perspective and sign off that all tax matters are in order
- Maintain and circulate a monthly log of all open tax issues (with actions and timelines for closure)
- Maintain the group legal entity structure ensuring it is structured in an optimal manner (in conjunction with the group legal department)
- Prepare and file (working with external tax advisors) annual tax returns
- Manage relationship with all relevant external advisors and regulators
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field
- Relevant accounting qualification, Tax and Treasury qualifications.