This is a unique 2 weeks social entrepreneurship and leadership fellowship institute program at Inspire Africa Hub that inspires and empower young African men and women by giving them the proper tools to take control of their future.Our Vision: … Raising the next generation of competent leaders and social entrepreneurs in Africa.
What we do:
1. We offer curated educational courses and practical curriculum activities specifically tailored to the learning needs of young leaders in business, the development/management and public sector.
2. We offer a lifelong business and fundraising support for all alumni of the Institute and also connect them with international funding opportunities.
3. We employ the use of leadership simulation and practical’s, also covering Design-Thinking and Design-Driven Entrepreneurship for Innovation.
4. Inspire Africa has the support of MicroMentor Organisation to connect our students with global mentors, Support from Former UPS Global Marketing Director (Gary Mastro), Director for Entrepreneurship, Darthmouth College USA (Rich Nadworny and Amy Newcomb) and the Harvard Business Publishing and Simulation Programs.
5. We are a Pan-African Institution 100% founded and led by young people. And and our students come from other African Countries. Inspire Africa was lunched in November 2016, and within a 2 months we received over 120 applications from across 30 African countries. This did not only encourage us but also demonstrated the need and demand for our institute.
launched in 2016, The League of Extraordinary Young People (LEXY) Organisation has its first institute for Africans known as Inspire Africa;
The Inspire Africa Institute for young women and men in management, entrepreneurship and public service is a 2-week rigorous practical training/workshop, that helps young women and men of African Descent aged between 18 – 35 years to gain access to Life and professional skills, Career Guidance, Knowledge, mentorship, internship and international Networks to meet their personal goals and aspirations while effectively contributing in Africa’s Development. Meaning we create an enabling learning environment for fellows to acquire requisite entrepreneurial best practices and leadership insights that guarantees they take a quantum leap in their business and careers.
Application deadline – April 21, 2017.
Address: 48A Kogoro Street, Ireto Road, Sapele, Delta State, Nigeria.