Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Are you somebody who cannot wait to put knowledge into practice? Someone who just graduated from university or is about to graduate? Someone who is full of energy and wants to make a real impact? Somebody who takes on new challenges and loves to work on own projects? If you want to experience the flair of an innovative and international leading brand and if you are an ambitious person that combines enthusiasm and imagination, then it could be you that we are looking for.
GDP gives you an immersive, hands-on experience and in-depth understanding and knowledge of your chosen area – working on live projects and getting on and off-the-job training. GDP trainees also have access to an active support network of line managers, professional mentors, career coaches and our dedicated HR teams so they can develop the skills needed to progress in their career.
For more information about the GDP, kindly check the link below.
What we offer
In the course of the program the successful candidates will get to know the different processes within the business units and support the team in tasks and special projects.
Henkel is looking for:
- Production Interns (Degree in Electrical Engineering/Mechanical or Chemical Engineering Only)
- Engineering Interns (Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical or Chemical Engineering only)
- Minimum of Second Class Upper
- Must be Fluent in English- written and spoken
- Having an entrepreneurial mindset and showing leadership potential.
- Having high level of commitment and initiative.
- Having a positive team spirit and good social skills.
- Previous practical or international experience- through either studies abroad or internships- can be an advantage.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career
Primary Location: MEA-NG-OY-Ibadan