Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast-growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast-growing off-trade channel.
Job Title: Brand Protection Manager- Contract AutoReqId: 61318BR
Reporting Location: Lagos HQ
Type of Job: Non-Employee External
Job Description Reports to: Head of Brand Assurance & Corporate Security
Contract Duration: 6 Months Key
• Manage and build cordial working relationships with relevant Regulatory Enforcement agencies across East and central divisions
• Develop cordial working relationship with market associations to manage counterfeit issues in each market
• Carryout market inspections monthly to scale the size and nature of counterfeit and copycat issue within the divisions and report back on a monthly basis
• Support our 3PP on matters relating to counterfeit and intellectual property investigations within the East and Central
• Gather intel on counterfeit operations to support actionable raid actions against production, storage and retail facilities
• Prepare monthly reports on BP activities in the East and Central.
• Support the Sales teams in resolving complaints on counterfeiting within East and Central divisions.
• Support all Brand Protection initiative East and Central divisions Kpi to measure progress:
• Identify and provide intelligence on major hubs in East and Central
• Identify and establish relationships with key players in these markets (Executives of each market association)
• Quarterly formal engagement sessions with market associations to discuss our challenges and chart ways forward
• Sustain and maintain trust between GN and these association and ensure the association support and drive GN anti-counterfeit drive
• Get association to support quarterly engagements with Spirits and wine meeting with Diea
• Intelligence gathering and dissemination against production, storage and retail
• Carryout market inspection to not less than 120 outlets across 6 trades monthly
• Develop and maintain stakeholder map within the region (NAFDAC, SON, CPC, Police & Customs) Names, designation and telephone numbers of regulators.
• Use stakeholder map to develop cordial relationship with all stakeholders External Job Title Brand Protection Manager Town/City Lagos Job Requirements Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• Good analytical Skills
• Good communication skills
• Professional experience NDLEA, counterfeit/ illicit management will be an added advantage
• Ability to work under little supervisionEducation
Requirements Bachelor’s Degree/HND
Experience Requirements Not Specified