Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE: BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at a lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
GE Africa’s Early Career Graduate Internship Programme is a 12-month leadership program designed to give recent university/college graduates challenging work assignments, training and development, and exposure to leadership.
- Partner with HR and business team to develop and launch an EVP strategy for BHGE Nigeria
- Support HR team with a country-specific communications & engagement strategy
- Coordinate and assist in deriving coordinating employee engagement activities across multiple sites
- Support HR culture communications on PD, Culture Pillars, HR-specific announcements, etc.
- Partner with local HRMs on integration initiatives – peer-to-peer sessions, cross-PC learning sessions, HR learning sessions, etc.
- Support local HRMs with transactional activities (e.g. tracking of leave balances) not covered by HRSC/HR Ops
- Other duties or projects as required
- University degree in Personnel Management/Human Resources/Communications/Psychology/Marketing or any of the Social Sciences
Click here to apply.