Egbin Power Plc, Lagos is one of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Often seen as the biggest single generating power station in Black Africa, it was built to meet the ever rising demand for electricity in Lagos and its environs.
Applications are invited for the position of:
Job Title: Student Intern (SIWES)
Duration: July 2018 to December 2018
• Egbin Power Plc announces the commencement of the enrollment exercise for the 2nd stream of 2018 Industrial Attachment Programme
• The application window is now OPEN for eligible students on the Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) to participate in this exercise.
• Min Required Experience: 0 year(s)
• Min Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/HND
• Desired Courses: Not Specified
Other Requirements: Eligibility
• Applicant should have at least a second class upper (2.1) or its equivalent as at the time of submitting the application.
• Fields of study are Engineering, Applied Industrial Science, Environment and Safety, Information Technology and Finance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an Application Letter stating their discipline and CGP as at the time of submitting the application and Attach a duly signed SIWES industrial attachment letter.