Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
The ENG-IGP is a development program for identified high- potential, fresh and young graduates, who will go through one-year structured and intensive graduate program to be equipped with the skills and expertise necessary to have a successful career in the Banking industry. Candidates that undergo this program will upon successful completion convert from Graduates to Banking Professionals.
Who are we looking for?:
- Applicants not more than 25 years old by December 2017
- Must have completed NYSC with a valid certificate
- First degree in any discipline from a reputable institution with minimum of ‘Second Class Upper’. (Post-graduate degree will be an added advantage)
- 0-1 Year post NYSC experience
What are we looking for?:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- A good team player
- Commitment to career in Financial Services
What’s in it for you?:
- Opportunity to build a career with a leading Pan-African Institution
- Reward and recognition
- Empowerment and accountability
- Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills
- Consistent learning and development opportunities
Application closes on the 31st of October, 2017.
Click to Apply.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.