Packetclouds Technology is looking for a Digital Marketing and Social Media Specialist (DMSMS) to be part of our closely-knit marketing team. This position will assist in planning, creating, and promoting branded content across multiple digital
platforms while working to increase digital engagement and awareness. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in an innovative and exciting atmosphere and be responsible for shaping the digital presence of a growing company.
The DMSMS must be an innovative, strategic thinker who isn’t afraid to jump into the mix by making recommendations, offering new ideas and asking questions. Excellent communication skills are critical, and we don’t just mean typing emails! Phone calls and in-person brainstorming will be a big part of this job, as well.
The primary responsibility of this position will be the development of social and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies, as well as execution through the creation of interesting and relevant content for social media, company blogs, company website, and any other digital platform, existing or yet to come, as part of the organization’s overall brand and communication strategy. This will include taking into consideration search engine optimization, as well as, human reader optimization.
The DMSMS will also be responsible for tracking and reporting on digital programs and platforms, including social media pages and paid campaigns, website traffic, email marketing, blog traffic, and SEO performance. The ideal candidate will not only be good at, but enjoy analyzing, reviewing, and reporting on the effectiveness of digital platforms, content and campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social science, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related area required
• Minimum of 2+ years of experience in content creation, digital marketing, social media and/or brand
• Minimum of 1+ years managing digital campaigns and day-to-day web activities including social advertising campaigns, blog management, community-outreach efforts, national promotions, content development for websites, social networking sites and company
• Must be highly adept at using Facebook’s Business Manager and Ads Manager as well as Google Analytics and the Google Business Dashboard
• Knowledge of proper grammar, spelling and rules of composition
• Must have an advanced knowledge of computers and software systems including Microsoft Office products and the Internet
• Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
• Ability to work independently and with other team members
• Graphic design knowledge is an added advantage
• Ability to organize and complete work in a timely manner
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be able to work for prolonged periods of sitting, typing and use of the phone and computer
• Must successfully complete onboarding training/tutorials and attend future webcasts/trainings as required.
Click here to apply on the company’s website.