CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
The hub is recruiting a programme manager for Truppr, an app that seeks to transform physical activities and fitness globally.
|Job Title||Programme Manager (Truppr)|
|Experience||2 – 4 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Monday, 21 August 2017|
- With a growing user base, Truppr seeks to transform physical activities and fitness globally.
- A key component of our success will be through strategic partnerships.
- We seek an energetic Programme Manager to lead our flagship and brand partner projects across Nigeria.
- You will work with our external partners as well as community managers, marketing team, designers and developers to build great products and deliver campaigns in a collaborative multi-team environment.
Your responsibilities shall include the following:
- Lead brand partner projects across the entire project lifecycle from planning to rollout
- Serve as the liaison for internal and external teams to ensure communication is flowing and act as a Truppr ambassador to our partners
- Continuously refine and improve practices and execution
- Grow reach and quality of various Truppr flagship products such as the TrupprRUN
- Further develop, promote and grow Truppr Workplace Challenge amongst other corporate wellness products
Our ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Planning and executing multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work with and coordinate cross functional teams
- Ability to think-through and develop positive user experiences
- Must be comfortable working with external client and managing relationships
- Experience operating at a management level
Click here to apply.