Career Rethink Conference is an annual online career development seminar aimed at empowering participants with latest know-how and strategies for career success.
Owing to the ongoing technological revolution, the world is changing rapidly. Human interactions and ways of life are going through significant transformation.
As a result of this, individuals and organisations are faced with the urgent need to rethink their systems. There is no better time to rethink your career. Teaching how, is what the Career Rethink Conference is about.
The conference, powered by Career Edge Limited, holds 7pm to 9pm, June 6-8, 2017. Click here to register free of charge.
This online conference is for you if any of the following is true about you;
- You have been doing the same job for years and you don’t see any opportunity for progress
- You are in an industry where technology is fast taking over human job
- If you are asked ‘what is next in your career’ you can’t answer without hesitation
- You have lost interest in your job, you are doing it only to pay the bills or you don’t even know why you do the work
- You have career aspirations but you don’t know how to go about making them a reality
- You look forward to Fridays on Mondays
- You have not developed any new skills in the past 2 years
- You feel strongly about self-employment but you don’t know how to go about it
- You have a superior who treats you like your work is worthless
- You are in the category of people called unemployed or underemployed
- You have been laid off and need to find something else to do
- You want to start afresh, doing something that has more meaning but don’t know how
- Your profession or industry is waning and it’s time to do something else
- You are not sure what career options are open to you
- You have been doing your current job for long and it is boring, holding no challenge or interest anymore.
- You are enjoying your work but you cannot see yourself doing it for another 5 years
- You need to get a new job but not sure you are marketable
- You have been out of job for a while and need to get back in
- You want to start a business on the side while still working
- You like to move from full-time to part-time work but not sure how
- You are curious about the skills that you will need to develop to be career relevant in 5, 10 years’ time
Why You Should Attend
The Career Rethink Conference 2017 will help you not only to know how to have a rethink in your career issues but also guide you through the process of implementing the changes you desire in your career both during and after conference.
By registering and participating in this conference, you will gain the following benefits
- Know what to do to make employers come for you to work for them
- Be introduced to 4 steps to reinvent your career
- Understand the 7 steps that are essential to transitioning from paid employment to self-employment
- Better positioned to envision the future of your work and career in the face of digital disruption
- Be able to craft an exit plan from paid employment
- Learn the factors that can affect the future of your work and the skills of the future you should begin to develop
- Know what counts towards being gainfully employed
- Understand how to create and promote your value proposition
- Know how to handle bullying at the workplace without being a victim
- Learn how to maintain a consistent career progression even in the time of low employment
- Be enlisted for the post conference free coaching on how to reinvent your career
The following are the speakers:
– Jimi Tewe – The Realities of Transitioning from Paid Employment to Self-Employment; How to Take a Successful Leap
– Muyiwa Olulaja – Taking Guesswork out of Job Search: The Science of Getting Employed
– Shayo Imologome – The Future of Work and Digital Revolution; Implication for Individual Career Development.
– Dr Kemi Adewumi – How to Rescue Yourself from Workplace Bullying
– Oshiomha Irumhekha – How to Break Career Stagnancy, a Quest for Self- Progression
– Akindele Afolabi – How to Reinvent your career in a Changing World: A business Model Approach to Career Development
Click here to register free.