The Business Acceleration Bootcamp is for entrepreneurs in Nigeria with early stage businesses (0-2 years) looking to scale and/or to attract potential investment and support.
The bootcamp will include interactive workshops and mentor led sessions delivered by Oxygen Startup, UK.
Oxygen Startups works with entrepreneurs across the globe at every stage of their startup journey – be that an individual with a great idea, to a fully formed high growth company poised to receive investment. They provide curriculum of expertise and support to enable individuals and companies to refine their ideas into successful high growth businesses.
SOME OUTCOMES FOR BOOTCAMP PARTICIPANTS:
- Learn and be mentored by UK and Nigerian entrepreneurs
- Increased capacity to build more sustainable and scalable enterprises
- Better understanding of approaches to funding opportunities and investor requirements
All applicants must:
- Be Nigerian citizens
- Be between the ages of 21 – 40 at the time of submission of application
- Be a representative of a small/medium scale enterprise (0-2 years). (Please note: Only one person per enterprise will be accepted to participate in the boot camp)
- Be available to participate in the boot camp holding in Lagos in the week of 19th – 23rd June 2017 (Specific dates to be confirmed)
- Be able to cover any personal/travel/accommodation costs if applying from outside Lagos
Applications Close: Wednesday, 7th June 2017
Entries submitted after the given deadline will not be accepted.
Click here for more details