ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
|Job Title||Team Lead, Disbursement Desk|
|Organisation||ARM Life Plc|
|Experience||5 – 8 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Wednesday, 25 October 2017|
- Provide support for the day to day running of the Settlement/Dealing Desk.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare the daily blotter for the High Yield Fund (HYI) and circulate to Treasurer.
- Upload Portfolio, HYI Clients withdrawal request on the Automated Banking system as necessary and seek approval for the same.
- Assist in execution of all Funds /Institutional Client’s transactions regarding placements and Liquidations in the Interbank Market by preparing instructions to transferring counterparty and the receiving counterparty, authorizing the instructions, scanning the instructions to the counterparties early enough for them to begin processing and dispatch hard to the various counterparties to enable them complete the process.
- Receipt of acknowledged copies of instructions sent to counterparties and filing them for future reference.
- Assist in daily review to make sure all funds movement as per bank placements T.bills & government and corporate Bond sale and purchase, Bank placements and liquidations and HYI client redemptions were duly executed.
- Daily notification by emails or tracker to respective units on cheque pick/reference numbers/ telex notification for Portfolio clients’ transactions closed.
- Assist in the timely Recording T.bills purchase, sale & Maturities, Bank placements & Liquidations, Bond purchase, sale and maturities for all Funds, Institutional and private Clients and communicating to Fund accounts/Internal control daily.
- Ensure that transactions are processed in strict adherence to agreed SLAs and bank mandate
- Bank Relationship Management Support.
- Obtain authorization from Signatories for all counterparty transactions processed within the Settlement/Dealing Desk on a timing basis.
- Ensure authorized instructions are scanned to Treasury email and printed for acknowledged copies
- Ensure authorized physical instructions are dispatched to settlement banks promptly and maintain a file for acknowledged copies of instructions
- Upload the scanned instructions into dedicated treasury folder
- Obtain and archive documentary evidence as necessary for payments i.e. RTGS & Swift Telexes.
- Attend to Auditors request in terms of retrieving of Contract Notes
- Ensure that all contract notes received for placements, treasury bills and FGN Bonds purchases and sales through the dealing desk contain all the correct parameters in line with agreed terms.
- Daily call over of transactions initiated to ensure that all instructions initiated and given the bank are executed.
- Ensure filing/storage of approved payment vouchers and support documentation.
- Minimum – B.A., B.Sc.
- 5-10 years work experience in similar function.
Click here to see details and apply.