The iLEAD fellowship is for:
- 2017 Batch A Stream II National Youth Service Corp Member.
- Corp members who have been posted to Akwa-Ibom State for the mandatory service year.
- Young people who are passionate about social change and looking to pursue a career in the development sector or start a social enterprise/initiative.
- Youth interested in learning how to become a change leader and positively influence their communities and society.
Fellows MUST participate in a one-week residential training programme. Selected Fellows will be posted to specific public secondary schools in the Uyo and Eket Metropolis where they will serve as teachers and also iLEAD mentors during the one year NYSC Scheme.
Benefits of this Fellowship?
- Leadership and life skills training for personal transformation.
- Programme and stakeholder management skills.
- Mentorship and internship support needed to start a social initiative/ enterprise or take up a career in the development sector.
- Mentoring and facilitation skills to cascade iLEAD curriculum to students in public secondary schools in Akwa-Ibom.
Application closes August 7, 2017
Click here to apply.